the time-traveling loveseat is a project I started when I realized my loveseat travels time. not into the past, only into the near future where early afternoons become late nights in the blink of an eye. this blog was started to use that time travel in a more productive way, with an emphasis on learning and practicing new, everyday design.

Monday, April 11, 2011

As We Enter Mid-April

I'm finding that with just a month til graduation, a little prioritizing is in order. I know in my last post I attempted to rise out of my hiatus, but my to-do list is putting me back in that spot. Once May 14 arrives, I will be proud to get back to my extra-curricular designs.

I did, however create something new for today's post. This is quite extracurricular, but it will be my last for a small amount of time. Just some vector graphics to get in the spirit of summertime and wearing floppy hats, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers