the time-traveling loveseat is a project I started when I realized my loveseat travels time. not into the past, only into the near future where early afternoons become late nights in the blink of an eye. this blog was started to use that time travel in a more productive way, with an emphasis on learning and practicing new, everyday design.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Quick and Easy Wall Art

Happy Valentine's Day to all! I've found some free time lately to do some crafts and things. Here is a cute, easy way to make some wall art. Using some paint, a canvas, and a stencil, I made my sister this for her birthday. The "You are my sunshine" song brings back great memories of our childhood!


I found this awesome canvas at a thrift store for next to nothing. Score!

It actually looks kind of neat with just the stencil.


Viola! Britta loved it. I will have more posts later, so stay tuned. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers