the time-traveling loveseat is a project I started when I realized my loveseat travels time. not into the past, only into the near future where early afternoons become late nights in the blink of an eye. this blog was started to use that time travel in a more productive way, with an emphasis on learning and practicing new, everyday design.

Monday, February 21, 2011

overdue posting

I'm a little ashamed. I keep having things to post, and keep stalling when it comes to posting. Blame it on the extremely spotty internet in our house, or perhaps school, either way I must keep telling myself it's unacceptable! Here's a project for school that I've been working on for a while. Using my awesome new knowledge with vectors, I created a storybook for children that focuses on ways to live sustainably. Here are the panels I did for them! I'm currently recreating the project, and once I take some good pictures of it I'll be posting those too.


my favorite vectors are the chickens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers