the time-traveling loveseat is a project I started when I realized my loveseat travels time. not into the past, only into the near future where early afternoons become late nights in the blink of an eye. this blog was started to use that time travel in a more productive way, with an emphasis on learning and practicing new, everyday design.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Completing My Last Post

I'm pleased to say that this whole "post more" is turning out nicely so far. It feels awfully good to finish a project, even if it's not perfectly finished. I sometimes (or always) find it difficult to decide when I'm done with something, probably because of that perfectionist gene in me. So from now on, anything I "finish" whether perfect or not, is good practice. Case in point today. I had a blast drawing last week, and I had a blast painting today. Maybe I'll sneak into next semester's watercolor class to get a better handle on watercolor painting, but for now, I'm enjoying trying things out. So here it is. :)


So like I said, this is good practice for me. I'm excited to keep doing more stuff like this during the summer. Adios!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers