the time-traveling loveseat is a project I started when I realized my loveseat travels time. not into the past, only into the near future where early afternoons become late nights in the blink of an eye. this blog was started to use that time travel in a more productive way, with an emphasis on learning and practicing new, everyday design.

Friday, June 17, 2011

How I Love to Draw.

Sometimes my passions get away from me. I forget how much I love things like drawing and writing. Last Monday I picked up a pencil and paper and started drawing. Not quick rough sketching, but really drawing. And I adored it. Here is what I came up with. I will likely add color, as I have been drawing on watercolor paper. 




The first two really came from nowhere. The last one is a neat pattern/logo I saw on my sandals. At first, I disliked the asymmetrical form of it, but then I came to love it. In the middle would be the shoe company name, but instead I put one of my favorite songs/sayings to live by.

Sorry the quality isn't fabulous, I hope to photograph them better next time. Until next time, I intend on drawing much, much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers