the time-traveling loveseat is a project I started when I realized my loveseat travels time. not into the past, only into the near future where early afternoons become late nights in the blink of an eye. this blog was started to use that time travel in a more productive way, with an emphasis on learning and practicing new, everyday design.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Polaroids

So last year for Christmas, I asked for an instant camera. They still make them today, some that produce photos as small as a credit card. But ask my dad, who collects old cameras, well he had a few old Polaroid cameras of his own in his collection. He gave me this gem, a Super Shooter Plus.


Luckily, Fuji Film still makes film for this beast. I wanted to use up my B&W film to make way for more color film for fall. I decided to use the film to take pictures on my 5.5 mile bike ride to campus. Thank goodness for the beautiful October weather we had!








1 comment:

Followers