the time-traveling loveseat is a project I started when I realized my loveseat travels time. not into the past, only into the near future where early afternoons become late nights in the blink of an eye. this blog was started to use that time travel in a more productive way, with an emphasis on learning and practicing new, everyday design.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Silly Photoshop-age

Let me preface this post by declaring how difficult it is to get anything done on the computer with a cat on your lap. I apologize in advance for any spelling errors. Luckily, Huey did not join me until the end of my work on this wonderful Friday night.

I found this great jpg on ffffound a long while ago, that showed all the United States Presidents, but only the outline of their haircut. This was quite hilarious, especially some of the earliest presidents. I had an idea long. long ago to photoshop my roommates faces into those haircuts in an attempt to put some more art on our walls. Well, I finally did just that tonight. While the roommates have not yet seen these (neither have the few extra friends I added), but I intend on printing and framing them for our house. Yes, they are silly, but also so fun.






Have a great weekend, and happy 11.11.11 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers