the time-traveling loveseat is a project I started when I realized my loveseat travels time. not into the past, only into the near future where early afternoons become late nights in the blink of an eye. this blog was started to use that time travel in a more productive way, with an emphasis on learning and practicing new, everyday design.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One of Many Upcoming Postings

So I realize the last time I posted was back in June, but this isn't to say that I haven't been doing design work. It just means I've gotten lazy with posting. While you should fully expect one large "things I did this summer" post, I'm going to post about the projects I completed just this last week (there were several).

Thursdays are my day off. I have two part-time jobs, one M-W and the other F-Sun. Thursdays are for me. Thursdays are for design. This Thursday, I was finally fed up with not having anywhere to put my earrings. I generally toss them in one of my candles so that my naughty cat won't bat them around and lose them. What I really needed was an earring holder, to keep them all in one place.

I located a picture frame in my house, and using some lace and hot glue gun, voila! Beautiful, functional, awesome earring holder.







It's not perfect, but it does exactly what I need it to do. I'm very pleased with my crafty-ness today. Stay tuned for more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers